Thank you for your willingness to participate in the V S-Anon España National Convention. On this site you will find useful information to help you in the registration process. If you have any questions, please contact at email@example.com
Transtlation in all our meetings would be available.
Registration is individual, although you can make a joint payment for members of S-Anon and S-Ateen. SA members must register and pay in their own fraternity. Those people who identify themselves as members of both fraternities must register in both, although they can pay in any of them. Remember to write down the name and surname of the member whose payment is being made in the section “observations”.
- Shuttle airport: 40€/one way
Payment through Paypal: has an additional cost of € 7 per operation
Information about extra days:You can book extra days from Wednesday the 9th, checking during the afternoon (that is, the first meal would be dinner that day) until Tuesday the 15th, checking out after breakfast. The lodging of these days must be full board. Other combinations are not allowed. Each extra day includes dinner the day of admission and breakfast and lunch the next day, except on Tuesday the 15th, in which meal will be replaced by a picnic bag.The prices of these days would be as follows:€ 80 / day extra in single room.€ 65 / day extra in double or triple room.
1. Before filling in the application form, the registration payment is needed to be done by bank transfer:
Account name: S-Anon España
Bank account number: ES50 1491 0001 2130 0009 6588
OR You can pay by Paypal, following the link below….
2. Please, send us an e-mail the proof of payment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Once you have paid, please, fill in the registration form by clicking here
Thank you for your registration. ¡We will see you soon!
- If the reservation is cancelled 30 days in advance before the beginning of the event, only the cost of the registration (60€) will be charged and the resulting difference shall be refunded.
- If the cancellation takes place the last 30 days before the convention, nothing will be reimbursed – except with an official proof of force majeure.
- Refunds will be made within three months after the end of the convention.